Wednesday 18 January 2012

Ed Tech Creative Collective & Me


I've signed up to take part in the Ed Tech Creative Collective led by Colin Maxwell.

So, this is a post to introduce myself:
I'm an artist who works with the social sphere creating projects that are centered on participation, I sometimes describe my artworks as socially-engaged. Recently I've become interested in Twitter and worked with a group of writers to develop a performance for Twitter called #dawnchorus.

I also work in the Learning & Partnerships team at Modern Art Oxford, a public art gallery in Oxford. Including working on the following project and developing public engagement events that relate to it: John Gerrard, Legacy Fellowship and a new youth programme.

I previously worked in Technology PR, and try to keep an eye on what's happening in the field of art that engages with technology and social media.


No comments: